2020 Summer Camp Schedule/Details
2020 Camp weeks have been canceled due to Coronavirus
Registration is closed until further notice.
Return to the Parent Dashboard to see camp weeks your family has registered for, see your balance, make payments, fill out all medical forms, and update any family information.
Yes, if you must, you can still download the paper registration form here. However, once your registration form is received including your $25 registration fee, you will be receiving an email with credentials to log into the Parent Dashboard where you will be required to fill out, online, a medical form for all campers you are registering.
|Camp Week||Dates||Ages *||Grades **||Rates ***|
|1. Home School Week1||6-18||1-12||$210|
|2. Home School Week2||6-18||1-12||$210|
|4. Junior Teens||13-16||8-11||$315|
|5. Junior Girls||8-11||3-6||$295|
|6. Junior Boys||8-11||3-6||$295|
|7. Senior Teens||15-18||10-12||$315|
|8. Senior Boys||11-14||6-9||$295|
|9. Senior Girls||11-14||6-9||$295|
* Ages as of 10/15/2020 ** Grades as of Fall 2020
*** Rates (per camper, per week) include $25 registration fee, lodging, meals, and coordinating accident insurance. (See #5 below)
The above rates give each camper, lodging, meals, and coordinating accident insurance. These rates do include the $25 registration fee (See #5 below).
Snack Shack – Approximately $30.00 spending money should be sufficient. Money will be banked in a camp account. MTYC apparel and gear are available and may require additional spending money.
Crafts – Fees for materials for some camp weeks are $5.00 per craft to be paid at registration.
T-shirts – New MTYC shirts $10.00.
How to Register Using the Brochure
(1) Carefully fill out both sides of the brochure registration form or print additional forms from the website (one sided from the web form).
(2) Use a separate form for each camper and camp week.
(3) Make sure parent or guardian has signed back side of form.
(4) Complete T-shirt order form and include payment in check.
(5) Enclose a $25.00 (nonrefundable) registration fee or full payment with each form. Make check payable to: MTYC.
(6) Detach registration form and send it to the address below (and save the remaining portion, map and other details).
(7) After receiving your registration, you will be setup to access the Parent Dashboard online. You will need to complete online medical forms for each camper registered.
Mountain Top Youth Camp
c/o Mark & Pam Armfield – Registrar
2818 Kivett Drive
Greensboro, NC 27407
ALL Summer Camp Weeks: Start Sunday: Check In 2:30 – 4:00 p.m.
End Saturday: Check Out 10:30 – 11:00 a.m.
EXCEPTION: Homeschool weeks check in and check out is same times as above, but on Monday and Friday, respectively.
Each camper must check-out with camp directors or designated staff members before leaving camp grounds.
Why you should register early
Registrations are taken on a “first received” basis. There is a 120 camper capacity for each week. Confirmation of receipt and acceptance of camper’s registration will be mailed. Your cancelled check also acknowledges receipt of registration. When weekly quotas are filled, registrants will be placed on a waiting list and notified by mail of their position. If campers desire to be in the same cabin, both campers should be about the same age and must request each other on their own registration form (one request limit). A reasonable effort will be made to honor all requests.
Cancelling your registration
Please notify the registrar immediately so that campers on the waiting list can be notified.
Sickness, phone calls, lost & found
- Mark all clothing, bedding, and personal items. Youth do not always remember or recognize their own belongings. Lost items are the responsibility of the camper.
- The camp staff includes certified nurses and lifeguards. Physicians and hospitals are nearby to handle sickness or an accident if necessary.
- Please do not call your youth or have them call home unless absolutely necessary. All phone calls go through the directors. Do not leave your youth with a cell phone or electronic device. Anyone who needs to visit during camp sessions should contact camp directors in advance.
|+ What to Bring||x Do NOT Bring|
|Notebook||iPods (Media Players)|
|Pen and Pencil||iPads (Tablets)|
|Modest Shirts and Shorts||Skateboards|
|Camera and Memory Card/Film||Scooters|
|Sweater or Sweatshirt||Fireworks|
|Plastic Bags (wet items)||Pets|
|Pillow (not provided)||Foods|
|Sleeping Bag or Single Sheets and Blanket||Drinks|
|Personal Toilet Articles|
|Wash Cloth and Towels|
|Modest, One Piece Swimwear|